K-12 Second Node Site RFP
This second Request for Proposal (RFP) is released on behalf of the California K-12 High-Speed Network (K12HSN) by CENIC and in support of providing quality high-speed broadband connectivity for schools statewide. This Request for Proposal solicits responses from qualified service providers for various communications circuits and optional dark fiber segments across California. The physical addresses are provided in the attached exhibits. For the convenience of sorting and evaluation, responses must be submitted using the Pricing Worksheet (Exhibit D) and responses cannot be in PDF or locked spreadsheets. Supplemental pricing information is acceptable and may be inserted into the Pricing Worksheet or submitted in a separate spreadsheet.
- RFP Document
- Exhibit A: Nondisclosure Agreement
- Exhibit C: Reporting Requirements for Federal and State Discounts
- Exhibit D: Circuit Pricing Worksheet
- Exhibit E: Required Information for Special Construction for USAC Program Integrity Review provided for reference only at this time
- Reminder Exhibit B has to be requested.